Munnar Honeymoon Tour
ROUTE - Cochin – Munnar - Cochin
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
A honeymoon trip may be a mix of fun activities and rejuvenation to relish along with your lover, amidst an opulent and cosy stay. Taking stress over coming up with this won’t facilitate and why must you once there are numerous romantic places to go to like Munnar and things to try and do amid its picturesque land. After all, it’s solely a honeymoon in Munnar which will make sure you and your partner have the time of your life whereas soaking in thrill and romance.
COCHIN - MUNNAR
Upon arrival at Cochin, you will meet our DIH representative, later you will be followed by a drive to Munnar. En-routing to Munnar, you can witness beautiful waterfalls like Cheyyara, Valara, and Attakadu along with spice plantation. You will also stop by Kodanadu Elephant Care Centre. On arrival & Check in to the hotel. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
After breakfast, you can enjoy a full day of sightseeing in and around Munnar. Enjoy panoramic views of Anamudi, the highest peak of South India at 2695 m, which is visible from Munnar. Visit the Christ Church and proceed for wildlife watching at Eravikulam National Park (16 km). After that, you will continue your tour to Rajamalai Hills lying adjacent to the park and stop by at Madupetty Dam which is a famous picnic spot for boating and horse riding. Later, you will be transferred to the hotel. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.Note: Eravikulam National Park is closed from 01 Jan to 28 Feb every year.
You can enjoy a free day touring on your own or you can pay a visit to the beautiful tea plantation. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
MUNNAR - COCHIN
Today is the last day of the tour. Have a delicious breakfast, Pack your bags and check out from the hotel. You will be transferred to Cochin airport /Railway Station to connect for onward destination. The tour ends with the sweet memories with Delightful India Holidays.
- Transportation By AC Car
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Eve Tea or Coffee with Veg Snacks
- DJ Dance & Group Dance
- Morning Hi-Tea Breakfast
- Meal Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Early check-in & late checkout would be “on request”, subject to availability
- If you want guaranteed early check in / late check out, you need to pay 1-night cost extra.
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied.
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply.
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.