Marvin Romantic Jaisalmer Tour
An Unforgettable Romantic Experience in Jaisalmer with Beauty of Jaisalmer
Duration : 2 Night 3 Days
Pamper your soul & your soulmate with a fantabulous experience on your honeymoon trip by spending some quality time together along with a marvelous surprise that will linger on to your memories for the years to come. This safari allows you to embark on a camel ride into the desert where you will witness a romantic sunset on the dunes; which will be followed by a mesmerizing dance & music programme, a nice romantic dinner and an overnight stay in a private camping tent decorated with flowers. Before heading to the dunes, you will also be visiting the famous Kuldhara Village. Also experience of Jeep Safari on the Thar Desert.
- 1 Night in Jaisalmer & 1 Night at Desert Camp
- Jaisalmer Sightseeing (Golden Fort, Patwon Ki Haveli, Gadisagar Lake, Kuldhara Village & Sam Sand Dunes)
- Transportation by AC Car
- Welcome at Desert Camp with Welcome Drink
- Camel Safari at Sand Dunes
- Jeep Safari at Sand Dunes
- Sunset Over The Dunes
- Rajasthani Folk Music & Cultural Show with Campfire & DJ Dance
ARRIVAL IN JAISALMER & SIGHTSEEING
As you arrive at the Jaisalmer Train or Bus or Airport, our tour representative would greet and assist you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in to the hotel and rest.
After relaxing for a while, get ready for a Jaisalmer sightseeing tour. Jaisalmer - ‘The Golden City’ of Rajasthan’ Jaisalmer is famous for its yellow sandstone structures, dusky landscape and romantic sand dunes.
Jaisalmer was the window of the Thar, connecting India to Central Asia, Persia, Egypt and the west, thus making the city a cultural cauldron. Visit the Golden Fort of Jaisalmer, Patwon Ki Haveli’s, Salim Singh Ki Haveli and Gadisagar Lake (Jaisalmer's only source of water for a long time). Boat ride at Lake with beautiful sunset view and be the witness the beauty of Gadisagar Lake.
Overnight stay at hotel in Jaisalmer.
JAISALMER – KULDHARA VILLAGE – SAM SAND DUNES
Morning Breakfast and check out from hotel. Later proceed for Mandir Palace and Market. After seeing the beauty of Jaisalmer city and proceed for Desert. Enroute visit at Kuldhara Village (Kuldhara is a village in Rajasthan, near Jaisalmer, and it is famous for being abandoned by all its residents in just one night).
After see the beauty of Kuldhara and straight proceed for desert. Arrive at Desert and check into Desert Camp.
Traverse the yellow sand dunes by camel to reach the beautiful city that juts from the ground like a sand castle. After taking beautiful photos of the sunset sit around a campfire and watch as local musicians and dancers put on a show for you while enjoying a delicious meal. Pure veg. Rajasthani Buffet dinner and spend an evening at a desert camp equipped with all basic amenities.
Overnight stay at Desert Camp.
SAM SAND DUNES - JAISALMER
After breakfast check out from the Desert Camp and drive to Jaisalmer. Later transfer to railway station / Airport at Jaisalmer for your onwards destination.*Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Marvin Jaisalmer*
- Transportation By AC Car
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Camel Safari at Desert Camp
- Dune Bashing By Jeep
- Traditional Welcome by Rajasthani Folklore
- Eve Tea or Coffee with Snacks
- Rajasthani Folk Music & Cultural Dance with Campfire
- DJ Dance & Group Dance
- Candle Light Dinner
- Night stay in Luxury Swiss Tent (3 to 4 Star Desert Camp)
- Morning Hi-Tea Breakfast
- Meal Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Early check-in & late checkout would be “on request”, subject to availability
- If you want guaranteed early check in / late check out, you need to pay 1-night cost extra.
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied.
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- Please note that all Swiss Tent are based on Deluxe & Royal Luxury category.
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares or any other unforeseen increases.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Jaisalmer has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- 1 Camel for 2 People & 1 Jeep Safari for 4 to 8 People Sharing.