Jaipur Elephant Sanctuary Visit With Activities Tour
Time of departure: 11:00 AM
Duration: 3-4 Hour Approx.
Mesmerizing 3-4 hours in Elephant Village, Amer Jaipur (HATHI GAON) for our Elephant Activities in Jaipur and Elephant Safari Jaipur. We will introduce you to our elephants and their mahouts once you arrive. Following the introduction, you will participate in activities such as an elephant safari for 30 minutes, bathing an elephant (not in the winter or in severe weather), feeding the elephants bananas/sugarcane or gragery, etc. Paint the elephants with natural colors and take them on a stroll or ride. The exercise will last 3-4 hours.
Join us for 3-4 hours in Elephant Village, Amer Jaipur (HATHI GAON) for our Elephant Activities in Jaipur and Elephant Safari Jaipur. Elephant hamlet (Hathi Gaon) is a tiny community village near Amber Fort in Jaipur that was established by the Rajasthan government. It provides shelter and water to the families that care for the elephants in the Aravali mountain ranges. Elephants imported from the forests of South India are only found in Jaipur, the state capital of Rajasthan.
Elephant Village is one of the most intriguing destinations to spend time with elephants and have fun. If you are seeking for some entertainment, elephant rides in Jaipur, and elephant day activities, Rajasthan Tour Driver Tours offers a variety of activities with them such as feeding the elephants, washing the elephants, painting the elephants (with organic colors), walking/riding them, and so on.
We provide a whole day of experience with these lovely creatures. Our elephant adventure in Jaipur allows you to get up up and personal with elephants, as well as interact with them. All of the elephants are female, and they are incredibly clever, loving, and friendly to the visitors who feed and play with them. We will tell you about the activities and teach you some basic language so that you may speak with and train the elephants on your own.
- Elephant feeding
- Elephant bathing
- Walking and painting Elephants
Things to Carry
- Comfortable clothes
- An extra pair of clothes and towel
- Sunscreen lotion, skin moisturizers and ointments
- A pair of sunglasses and camera (if necessary)
- Be gentle and polite towards the Elephants; cruelty towards the animals is a punishable offense
- Pay heed to the tour guides
- Do not participate or encourage littering of the places in any form
- Avoid using plastic bags and opt for eco-friendly bags
- Never feed anything to animals without permission from the tour guide
!!! In the Evening after Completion of your activities, Our Chauffer Will Drop You at Your Hotel with Sweet Memories of your Tour!!!
- Transportation By AC Car
- Air Conditioning Car with Driver
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel)
- Toll Taxes, Parking Charge, Inter State Taxes
- Drive Allowance (Food & Accommodation)
- Hotels / Accommodation
- Monument Entrance Fees, Camera Fees, Entrance Fees of National Park, Safari Fees
- Meal Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Guide Charge
- Other Activities
- Air / Bus / Train Fare
- Driver & Guide's Fees
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 30 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.