Honeymoon at Thar Desert
Celebrate the first few days of your love life in an adventurous yet romantic way amidst the picturesque landscape of the Thar Desert.
Duration : 1 Night ( 2 PM - 10 AM)
Pamper your soul & your soulmate with a fantabulous experience on your honeymoon trip by spending some quality time together along with a marvelous surprise that will linger on to your memories for the years to come. This safari allows you to embark on a camel ride into the desert where you will witness a romantic sunset on the dunes; which will be followed by a mesmerizing dance & music programme, a nice romantic dinner and an overnight stay in a private camping tent decorated with flowers. Before heading to the dunes, you will also be visiting the famous Kuldhara Village. Also experience of Jeep Safari on the Thar Desert.
JAISALMER – KULDHARA VILLAGE – SAM SAND DUNES
- Departs at around 2:00 PM from Marvin Jaisalmer Office’s by Jeep.
- On the way to the dunes, you will visit Kuldhara Village.
- You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly staff with Welcome drink and allocated Luxury Swiss Tent.
- Experience thrilling Adventure Jeep Safari into the dunes with Dune bashing.
- Enjoy Camel Safari and ride into the dunes (2 people per camel).
- After the camel ride, sit back on the dunes and enjoy an enchanting sunset with beauty of Thar Desert.
- After Sunset, come back to the camp for a traditional rajasthani style welcome with Tikka, Dhol & Aarti.
- Savour the test of delicious hi-tea & snacks.
- Enjoy a mesmerizing traditional Rajasthan Folk Music & Cultural Dance with Campfire.
- Enjoy DJ dance & Group Dance with our Folk dancer.
- After the dance programme, you both will be served a wine and a delicious candle-light dinner.
- Enjoy a cozy night at Luxury Swiss Tent with Modern Amenities & bedding decorated with flowers.
SAM SAND DUNES - JAISALMER
- Next morning, wake up with Tea & Coffee with Beautiful Sunrise at Desert.
- Have a Buffet Breakfast.
- Check out from desert camp at 10 AM and drive back to Jaisalmer.
- Transportation By AC Car
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Camel Safari at Desert Camp
- Dune Bashing By Jeep
- Traditional Welcome by Rajasthani Folklore
- Eve Tea or Coffee with Snacks
- Rajasthani Folk Music & Cultural Dance with Campfire
- DJ Dance & Group Dance
- Candle Light Dinner
- Night stay in Luxury Swiss Tent (3 to 4 Star Desert Camp)
- Morning Hi-Tea Breakfast
- Meal Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Early check-in & late checkout would be “on request”, subject to availability
- If you want guaranteed early check in / late check out, you need to pay 1-night cost extra.
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied.
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- Please note that all Swiss Tent are based on Deluxe & Royal Luxury category.
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares or any other unforeseen increases.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Jaisalmer has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- 1 Camel for 2 People & 1 Jeep Safari for 4 to 8 People Sharing.