Full Day Agra Sightseeing With Fatehpur Sikri
Duration :Full Day
Time of departure: 6:00 AM
Explore the ancient city and UNESCO Heritage site on this Full day Agra Tour with Fatehpur Sikri. Agra is popularly famous for the Taj Mahal, but there are other things which are also popular in Agra. Apart from that, visit the impressive Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri. Shopping streets, leatherware, stone inlay work, food walk are some of them.
About the Activity
- The Taj Mahal in this Agra day trip, the UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the 7 wonders of the world. Learn about the history and story of how and why Shah Jahan built this great monument in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site in Agra is Agra Fort. This red sandstone monument was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar. It lost much of its grandeur after the death of Akbar. Many of its buildings have been destroyed but some mosques, public and private audience halls, palaces, towers and courtyards still remain.
- Baby Taj : Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Tāj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
- Fatehpur Sikri is a magnificent enclosed city approximately 40 km from Agra. It was once the capital city of the Mughal Empire. The enigmatic structure is carved from red sandstone. It was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar the Great in the 16th century. This city is also the perfect example of Indo-Islamic architecture. Explore the glorious courtyards, audience halls, palaces and other sacred places of the building.
- In the Evening after Completion of Agra Sightseeing, Our Chauffer Will Drop You at Your Hotel with Sweet Memories of your Tour!
- AC Car with proficient driver
- An accompanying proficient English Speaking guide for entire tour
- A Mixed of Walking Tour
- Water bottle for guest
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.