Frenzy Paradise Desert Camping Tour In The Great Thar Desert
Frenzy Paradise Experience of Thar Desert with Thriller Adventure & Cultural Show
Duration : 1 Night
Time of Departure : 02:00 PM
Time of Return : 10:00 AM on 2nd Day
Jaisalmer is a city that lies at the heart of the Thar Desert in Rajasthan. Experience the Thar Desert in Rajasthan on over the course of two evenings on this tour. Take a tour of Jaisalmer; Embark on a desert safari by camel & see incredible sunset over the dunes. Jeep Safari is an ideal base to explore Indian desert life, culture, wildlife and landscape of breathtaking beauty. Enjoy Rajasthan Folk Music & Cultural Show while Having Tea & Coffee with Snacks around Campfire. Pure veg. Buffet dinner and spend an evening at a desert camp equipped with all basic amenities.Tour Highlight
- Transportation by AC Car
- Welcome at Desert Camp with Welcome Drink
- Camel Safari at Sand Dunes
- Jeep Safari at Sand Dunes
- Sunset Over The Dunes
- Evening Hi-Tea & Snacks
- Rajasthani Folk Music & Cultural Show
- Multi Cuisine Rajasthani Buffet Gala Dinner
- Overnight Stay in Luxury Swiss Tent
- Buffet Breakfast
JAISALMER – KULDHARA VILLAGE – SAM SAND DUNES
- Departs at around 2:00 PM from DIH Office’s by Car.
- On the way to the dunes, you will visit Kuldhara Village.
- You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly staff with Welcome drink and allocated Swiss Tent.
- Experience thrilling Adventure Jeep Safari into the dunes with Dune bashing.
- Enjoy Camel Safari and ride into the dunes (2 people per camel).
- After the camel ride, sit back on the dunes and enjoy an enchanting sunset with beauty of Thar Desert.
- After Sunset, come back to the camp for a traditional rajasthani style welcome with Tikka, Dhol & Aarti.
- Savour the test of delicious hi-tea & snacks at program stage.
- Enjoy a mesmerizing traditional Rajasthan Folk Music & Cultural Dance with Campfire.
- Enjoy DJ dance & Group Dance with our Folk dancer.
- Pure Veg Rajasthani Buffet Dinner (pure vegetarian meals).
- Enjoy a cozy night at Swiss Tent with basic Amenities.
SAM SAND DUNES - JAISALMER
- Next morning, wake up with Tea & Coffee.
- Pure Veg Rajasthani Buffet Breakfast (pure vegetarian meals).
- Check out from desert camp at 10 AM and drive back to Jaisalmer.
- Transportation By AC Car
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Camel Safari at Desert Camp
- Jeep Safari at Thar Desert
- Traditional Welcome by Rajasthani Folklore
- Eve Tea or Coffee with Veg Snacks
- Rajasthani Folk Music & Cultural Dance with Campfire
- DJ Dance & Group Dance
- Rajasthani Pure Veg. Buffet Dinner
- Night stay in Swiss Tent ( 2 to 3 Star Desert Camp )
- Morning Hi-Tea Breakfast
- Meal Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Early check-in & late checkout would be “on request”, subject to availability
- If you want guaranteed early check in / late check out, you need to pay 1-night cost extra.
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied.
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply.
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 30 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- Please note that all Swiss Tent are based on Standard & Deluxe category.
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares or any other unforeseen increases.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- DIH has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- 1 Camel for 2 People & 1 Fortuner Safari for 4 to 8 People Sharing.