Fernweh Half Day Camel Safari Tour with Sunrise
Fernweh Half Days Camel safari with Sunset Tour is very special for those who have limited time in Jaisalmer. Explore the stunning Rajasthani desert by camelback on this multi-hour adventure tour of The Great Thar Desert. Experience of witnessing a refreshing & a mesmerizing sunrise amidst the dunes of the desert. This safari allows you to have a short excursion into the desert while riding on camel. A unique and photogenic Sunrise of the Thar Desert while ride on camel. Explore the wide riches of the desert and enjoy the picturesque Sunrise.TOUR HIGHLIGHT
- Welcome at Hotel with Masala Chai
- Transport to the Desert and Village Tour (Cultural and Ghost Town Kuldhara Village)
- Camel Safari at Sand Dunes (around 15 min to 30 min )
- Sunrise Over The Dunes (Beautiful Sunset Over The Dunes)
- Transported Back to hotel
JAISALMER –THAR DESERT - JAISALMER
- The camel safari starts at around 5:30 AM in the early morning from Marvin Jaisalmer Office by Jeep.
- You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly guides and healthy camels.
- Enjoy a camel ride of about 15 to 30 Minutes into the desert.
- You will witness a Mesmerizing & Beautiful sunrise on the dunes.
- Departing from Desert at 8:30 AM to Jaisalmer by Jeep.
- On your way to Jaisalmer, you’ll be visiting Kuldhara Haunted Village.
- You will reach back in Jaisalmer by 10:00 AM on the same day.
Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Marvin Desert Camp.
- Transportation By Jeep
- Camel Safari ( 1 Person 1 Camel )
- Personal Expenses
- Mea Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Alcoholic Drink
- Travel Insurance
- Other Refreshments
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add 5% GST charge.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Jaisalmer has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes.
- This is a real adventure desert safari so there are no washroom, no electricity and no mobile network available.