Fernweh Half Day Camel Safari Tour with Sunrise
Enchanting Sunrise Amidst in the Dunes with beauty of the Thar Desert along with an unforgettable Camel Safari
Duration : Half Day
Time of Departure : 05:30 AM
Time of Return : 10:00 AM
Fernweh Half Days Camel safari with Sunset Tour is very special for those who have limited time in Jaisalmer. Explore the stunning Rajasthani desert by camelback on this multi-hour adventure tour of The Great Thar Desert. Experience of witnessing a refreshing & a mesmerizing sunrise amidst the dunes of the desert. This safari allows you to have a short excursion into the desert while riding on camel. A unique and photogenic Sunrise of the Thar Desert while ride on camel. Explore the wide riches of the desert and enjoy the picturesque Sunrise.TOUR HIGHLIGHT
- Welcome at Hotel with Masala Chai
- Transport to the Desert and Village Tour (Cultural and Ghost Town Kuldhara Village)
- Camel Safari at Sand Dunes (around 15 min to 30 min )
- Sunrise Over The Dunes (Beautiful Sunset Over The Dunes)
- Transported Back to hotel
JAISALMER –THAR DESERT - JAISALMER
- The camel safari starts at around 5:30 AM in the early morning from DIH Office by Jeep.
- You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly guides and healthy camels.
- Enjoy a camel ride of about 15 to 30 Minutes into the desert.
- You will witness a Mesmerizing & Beautiful sunrise on the dunes.
- Departing from Desert at 8:30 AM to Jaisalmer by Jeep.
- On your way to Jaisalmer, you’ll be visiting Kuldhara Haunted Village.
- You will reach back in Jaisalmer by 10:00 AM on the same day.
*Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with DIH*
- Transportation By Jeep
- Camel Safari ( 1 Person 1 Camel )
- Personal Expenses
- Mea Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Alcoholic Drink
- Travel Insurance
- Other Refreshments
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 30 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add 5% GST charge.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- DIH has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes.
- This is a real adventure desert safari so there are no washroom, no electricity and no mobile network available.