Fascinating Day Tour of Golden City Jaisalmer
Experience Fascinating Day Tour of Jaisalmer with Beauty of Golden City
Duration : 6 Hour
Time of Departure : 9:00 AM
Time of Return : 3:00 PM
Explore Jaisalmer’s most interesting historical sites in one day, ideal if you have limited time. Visit the Golden Fort ( Sonar Kila ), Jain Temple in the Fort, Patwon Ki Haveli, Mandir Palace, Old Market of Jaisalmer and Gadisagar Lake and Vyas Chatri for Beautiful sunset. Later in the day, enjoy an afternoon of shopping in Jaisalmer where you will find an enticing variety of goods. See some of the most precious Silver Jewelry, Bangles, Clothes, Lather things and Handicraft etc. You’ll travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle, and enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off.HIGHLIGHT
- Transportation by AC Car
- Gadisagar Lake (A man-made water reservoir, the Gadisagar Lake was once the only source of water in Jaisalmer.)
- Jaisalmer Fort ( Visit Surya gate and Jain Temples and palace inside the fort )
- Salim Singh-ki Haveli (Moti Mahal) (This mansion is famous for its distinctive architecture as it is constitutes 38 gracefully carved balconies.)
- Patwaon-Ki-Haveli (Patwa Haveli is one of the finest, oldest and the largest havelis in Jaisalmer.)
- Bazar ( Heritage Walk in the Bazar )
- Mandir Palace and Tazia Tower (A Noticeable Feature Of Mandir Palace Is Its Tower Called ‘Badal Vilas’, Which Stands Out As The Tallest Structure Below The Hill-Top City Fort. )
- Jain Temple ( The Oldest Jain Temple inside fort).
" We Welcoming you to Marvin Jaisalmer’s Hometown" The best way to explore the Golden City of Rajasthan...!!
After the leisurely breakfast In the morning @ 9:00 AM, You will be welcomed by our driver & guide from your designated hotel... and proceed for sightseeing of Jaisalmer - Accompanied by English Speaking Guide .
Enjoy a tour of Jaisalmer city which was built by King Rawal Jaisal. Visit the Golden Fort, Popularly known as the Golden Fort of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer Fort is set on Trikuta Hills. It was constructed by Raja Jaisal, the Rajput ruler. Its yellowish sandstone structure and golden sandndunes make it referred to as the Sonar Quila.
Visit “ Jain Temple” Inside the Jaisalmer Fort lies Jain Temple which is a series of temples devoted to Jain Tirthankaras and can be traced back to the 12th century. The temples are known for their distinctive architectural style inspired by Dilwara Jain Temples of Mount Abu.
Visit – Patwon Ki Haveli, Built by a popular trader of the city named Guman Chand and his sons, Patwon ki Haveli is a massive five-storied structure with decorative suites. Its large corridors and the decorated walls excellently represent the art form that prevailed.
Jaisalmer, the Golden City of Rajasthan, is a very royal city and The Bazaars & Other Places puts more shade to its culture and royalty. Huge quantities of visitors, Indian and tourists visit Jaisalmer particularly to see the Places and experience its local life. So here we have brought to you places to in Jaisalmer to get the perfect Heritage walk & Bazaar.
Visit “ Mandir Palace (Tazia Tower)” Multi-level, traditional building with arched windows & doors & many intricately cut features. Rising high amidst the golden surroundings of Jaisalmer, the Tazia tower is one of the major attractions of the city.
A fine example of Rajasthani architecture, the tower is situated in the magnificent Badal Palace complex, which was once the home of the royal family.
Visit “ Gadisagar Lake” The beautiful artificial lake of Gadisar was built by King Maharawal Gadsi during the 14th century. It is a rainwater lake which was earlier the main source of water during that period. There are many temples and cenotaphs around the banks of the lake.
On Last visit “ Vyas Chatri” A beautiful example of Rajasthani architecture, Vyas Chhatri as the name suggests, is dedicated to sage Vyaas, the writer of the epic Mahabharata. This local version of a cenotaph, is made up of delicate carvings that are a sight to behold. For beautiful sunset and Beautiful city with golden fort view.
We will use a mix of walking to do this tour. The itinerary is flexible, to suit your pace ....later On, The driver will drop you back to your hotel..!!*Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Marvin Jaisalmer*
- Transportation By AC Car
- Jaisalmer Sightseeing with Guide
- Meal Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 30 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.