Rumi Camel Safari with Enchanting Beauty of Thar Desert
Duration : 1 Night
Time of Departure : 02:00 PM
Time of Return : 5:30 PM on 2nd Day
Experience one of the world’s great wildernesses the Thar Desert with thrilling, exciting and an altogether fabulous way to get a taste of the rural desert life — as well as immerse in the local culture of Thar Desert. Riding on a camelback through the rolling sand dunes of the Thar desert. Look into the life of the local people who inhabit the region, as well as seeing and sleeping in the desert, you will see local sights such as abandoned & gypsy villages. Ride a camel through the dunes with feel like Rumi Caravan at Thar Desert and spend a night under the desert sky. Have some snacks and a warm cup of chai as you watch the sun set over the dunes. Enjoy dinner cooked over an open fire, feast around a campfire and sleep under a billion stars on a comfortable bed.TOUR HIGHLIGHT
- Welcome at Hotel with Masala Chai (complimentary pick-up from railways/bus station)
- Luggage Room (provided room for shower)
- Transport by Jeep (Experience Jeep Tour from Jaisalmer to Desert & Return)
- Small Village Tour (cultural village, gypsy village)
- Camel Safari at Sand Dunes (Non-touristic) before sunset & after sunrise
- Incredible Sunset Over The Dunes With Masala Chai (Beautiful Sunset Over the Dunes with Masala Chai )
- Traditional Rajasthani Veg Dinner around Campfire (with unlimited bottled water, Veg Dinner)
- Experience Billion of Stars & Moon with Beauty of Thar Desert (Experience Billions of Stars & Moon at Desert)
- Night Stay at Desert Under The Stars & Moon (provided enough blankets and mattresses)
- Lovely Sunrise Over The Dunes With Masala Chai (Beautiful Sunset Over the Dunes with Masala Chai )
- Morning Breakfast (Chai and snacks)
- Experience Over Night Stay at Desert Camp with Breakfast & Dinner (Overnight at Desert Camp at Desert Camp with Breakfast & Dinner )
- Folk Music, Sufi Songs and Gypsy Dance (Rajasthani Traditional Dance and Group Dance around the Camp Fire)
JAISALMER – KULDHARA VILLAGE – THAR DESERT
- The camel safari starts at around 2:00 PM from DIH Office by Jeep.
- On the way to the dunes, you will visit Kuldhara Village and a Natural Oasis.
- You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly guides and healthy camels.
- Enjoy a camel ride of around 45 Minutes into the desert.
- Stop at the dunes, marvel at the beautiful sunset and savour the taste of delicious snacks with Tea & Coffee.
- A delicious dinner prepared on wood fire by your friendly Guide.
- Later, sit around the bonfire and have a delicious traditional authentic veg. dinner.
- Experience billion of stars and moon with beauty of Thar Desert.
- Sleep under the stars in a warm and a cozy bedding, overlooking the star-lit night sky.
THAR DESERT – JAISALMER
- Next morning, wake up to a beautiful sunrise with Tea & Coffee.
- Eat a healthy breakfast after sunrise.
- Enjoy the camel ride of about two and a half hours.
- Take rest under the shade of a tree, enjoy a delicious lunch and relax.
- Mount on the camel again and ride for approximately one hour.
- Visit a Serene Oasis and the Gypsy Village on your way back.
- Embark on the jeep to Jaisalmer and reach here by 5:30 PM.
*Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with DIH*
- Transportation By Jeep
- Package Drinking Water
- Tea & Coffee, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast
- Sleep Under Open Sky
- Camel Riding ( Evening & Morning )
- Blanket & Mattress
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Jaisalmer Sightseeing
- Alcoholic drink
- Travel Insurance
- Other Refreshments
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 30 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add 5% GST charge.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- DIH has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes.
- This is a real adventure desert safari so there are no washroom, no electricity and no mobile network available.