Dazzling Half Day Camel Safari Tour
A Unique Experience of Witnessing an Enchanting Sunset Amidst in the Dunes with beauty of the Thar Desert
Duration : Half Day
Time of Departure : 03:00 PM
Time of Return : 08:00 PM
Dazzling Half Day Camel Safari with Sunset tour is very special for those who have limited time in Jaisalmer. In transportation experience in best of Indian Jeep for way to desert and return. Explore the stunning Rajasthani desert by camelback on this multi-hour adventure tour of The Great Thar Desert. Sit on the back of a camel holding on to its hump as it takes you on a bumpy ride across the Thar. A unique first-hand experience of witnessing an enchanting sunset amidst the dunes of the Thar Desert. A unique and photogenic sunset of the Thar Desert while ride on camel. See the beautiful sunset over the dunes and enjoy the serenity of the great Thar Desert.TOUR HIGHLIGHT
- Welcome at Hotel with Masala Chai
- Transport to the Desert and Return with Village Tour (Cultural and Ghost Town Kuldhara Village)
- Camel Safari at Sand Dunes (around 15 min to 30 min )
- Sunset Over The Dunes (Beautiful Sunset Over The Dunes)
JAISALMER –THAR DESERT - JAISALMER
- The camel safari starts at around 3:00 PM from DIH Office by Jeep.
- On your way to the dunes, you’ll be visiting Kuldhara Haunted Village.
- You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly guides and healthy camels.
- Enjoy a camel ride of about 15 to 30 Minutes into the desert.
- You will witness a Mesmerizing & Beautiful sunset on the dunes.
- Departing from Desert at 7 PM to Jaisalmer by Jeep.
- You will reach back in Jaisalmer by 8:00 PM on the same day.
*Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with DIH*
- Transportation By Jeep
- Camel Safari ( 1 Person 1 Camel )
- Personal Expenses
- Mea Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Alcoholic Drink
- Travel Insurance
- Other Refreshments
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 30 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add 5% GST charge.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- DIH has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes.
- This is a real adventure desert safari so there are no washroom, no electricity and no mobile network available.
- A Hat, Cap Or Turban.
- Fully-charged camera battery.
- Toilet paper and a towel
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Medical kit (just in case).
- A big smile and a positive attitude.
- In the winter, warm clothes for night-time.
- Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!