Half Day Agra Sightseeing Tour
Duration : 4 Hour Approx
Time of departure: 6:00 AM
You will visit two of the most impressive attractions and UNESCO sites of the world in this half day Agra tour. Both Taj Mahal and Agra Fort are in UNESCO heritage sites and show a perfect level of craftsmanship of Mughal architecture. This Agra Day tour will surely take your breath away with lots of memories and experience with sunrise at Taj. In this private Taj Mahal Sunrise tour, witness the beauty of Taj Mahal and visit one of the most romantic monuments of the World.
About the Activity
- Taj Mahal The building is the ultimate symbol of love of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. The majestic structure is made entirely of white marble and its walls show the wonderful work of Pietra Dura (stone inlay). The stones used in the Taj Mahal are rare and precious which display the magnificent interiors. The Taj Mahal is on the banks of Yamuna River and around the Charbagh or 'four gardens' plan.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site in Agra is Agra Fort. This red sandstone monument was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar. It lost much of its grandeur after the death of Akbar. Many of its buildings have been destroyed but some mosques, public and private audience halls, palaces, towers and courtyards still remain.
- In the Evening after Completion of Agra Sightseeing, Our Chauffer Will Drop You at Your Hotel with Sweet Memories of your Tour!
- Half-day city sightseeing tour (3-4 Hours) by an AC Car with proficient driver
- An accompanying proficient English Speaking guide for entire tour
- A Mixed of Walking Tour
- Water bottle for guest
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.